Friday, July 20, 2012

Bubble Days

Dear Caden,
Upon hearing about today's news in Colorado, Mommy wishes she could just stick you in a bubble to always keep you safe. My heart hurts for those that were injured, those that witnessed the hurt, and the families of those that caused the injury. Life can be brutal in the most unexpected times. Mommy promises to always pray for you, and teach you to love God with all your heart and love living for Him. I pray that as you live life to its fullest, that you will have your own relationship with God and that no matter what happens, you will always be at peace with yourself and be ready for Heaven. It hurts Mommy to even think about something happening to you, I would gladly lay down my life for yours in a heartbeat. Thankfully God already did, and because of Him, we can have eternal life. I love you my little piglet, more than words can tell. So if I tend to snuggle you a little more, and squish you a little more, and make you giggle a little more...it's because I love you. We are not promised tomorrow, so I must capture every precious moment now. I won't put you in a bubble (today), but I will keep you under my wings and love and pray for you....always. This Mommy promises.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment