Sunday, February 17, 2013

Moments

Dear Caden,

The noise level is almost obnoxious, echoing off of every wall and down the hallways. You are are red faced, trying to talk in between gasps of air and hiccups from laughing so hard. All because Mommy and Daddy decided to wear your underwear (clean of course) on our heads in order to con you into putting a pair on. This, of course, backfired and you are now frolicking around the house buck naked donning a pair of Mickey Mouse underwear on your own head. I treasure these crazy moments, breathe in the happy chaos and smile. I am terrified and nervous of your baby brother's arrival, yet I cannot wait for the new adventures we will unfold. I pray that I never get too busy to take a moment and step into your magical world. . .
for it is in these spontaneous, underwear wearing moments that I realize how my heart and home is full and I am extremely blessed.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the reminder. i need to do a better job of taking the time to enter my children's world and relishing those moments... those moments will make the best memories.

    ReplyDelete