Sunday, August 24, 2014

Missing Letters

Dear Mommy,

I miss my letters that you were writing me. Where did they go? I know it isn't for lack of material on my part. Remember the time I painted the bathroom mirror with toothpaste? You muttered about that for days. Or when I spilled half the bottle of the bubbles for bath time on the floor, and then I tried to hide it by covering it up with the bathroom mat? You found out anyway. By the way, I know you had just mopped the bathroom floor but for future reference, I prefer the smell of strawberries to the awful smell of your stuff. I told you and told you it was better. Get to writing or we will be forced to send 'Mikagangelo' (Michelangelo) the Ninja Turtle after you.  You've been warned.

Love,
Caden & Jacob the sidekick

No comments:

Post a Comment