Friday, July 25, 2014

Jesus, Corn and Fish sticks

Dear Caden,

About a month ago you asked where Jesus lives. We told you that He lives in your heart and that you can talk to Him any time that you want. You pondered on this for awhile and then asked, "Does He live in my tummy too?" We said that, yes, I suppose He does. You then asked us, "If I throw up is He in my mouth?" We told you that Jesus is everywhere and all around us.

Recently a big storm blew in during the night and I went to check on you to make sure the lightening and thunder hadn't frightened you. Somehow, sometime in the middle of the night you had thrown up and fell asleep in it. You were COVERED. I quickly gave you a bath and during the bath you looked at me and said, "Momma, Jesus is out of my mouth and all over my bed!" That He is my sweet Caden. Your bed was covered with Jesus, corn and fish sticks. I suggest just letting Jesus out next time; it's less messy.

Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment