Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beluga Whale

Dear Caden,

This morning you are sprawled out on the floor reminding me of a turtle stuck on it's back. You then start making these grunting noises, which were quite entertaining might I add, as you start rocking towards a side in order to gain momentum to roll over or get up. Finally you look up at me with your arms out and say, "Help Momma, I help." I assist you up, listen to you giggle and it dawns on me. . . you were totally reenacting what I do when I am laying on the floor while playing with you. I can't help it that I am currently resembling the body of a beluga whale as I near my due date with Baby Jacob. What's next?. . . Showing Mommy how you have mastered her penguin waddle, or as I like to say: really sexy, wide sashaying?

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment