Monday, September 1, 2014

Missing TARDIS

Dear Caden,

You are getting ready for bed when suddenly you just stop and begin hopping around.
"Momma! Oh no!"
"What?! Are you ok?" I am thinking you stubbed your toe or stepped on something.
"Momma! Who stole my TARDIS?!"
"Who stole your...what? Your TARDIS?"
"Yeah! My TARDIS is gone!"
"Oh no! What are you going to do Caden? This is terrible!"
"I know who stole it!" You begin flapping your arms, your hopping becoming quite frantic.
"Who?!" I stand, waiting with baited breath, wondering who could have committed such an atrocity.
"The Ninja Turtles took it!" You start kicking and chopping, showing off your amazing ninja moves.
"How are you going to get it back?"
"I am going to climb on a ladder to the ceiling and get it back!"
"Ohhhh, yes, that makes sense."
"Yeah, so please put the ladder in my bedroom before you leave, Ok Momma?"

Mmmmm, sorry buddy, but you will have to come up with a different way to get your TARDIS back. Something tells me that putting a ladder in your room is a recipe for disaster. Perhaps we can lure the Ninja Turtles out by leaving a slice of pizza on the kitchen counter instead.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment