Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Codes

Dear Caden,

You are going ninety to nothing making sure everything is set for Santa to come visit. Cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer have been placed on the table. Sparkle and Sprinkles are in Jacob and your stockings waiting for Santa to take them back home. You have asked about a million questions, curious as to how Santa gets into the house. We show you the chimney and explain the Christmas magic. This seems to satisfy your curiosity and you hop into bed. We read you a story and as we leave your room you whisper,

"Momma, tell Santa to come through the door instead of the chimney - this way he doesn't get dirty...but make sure you tell him the code to our house so the alarm doesn't go off."

Love,
Mommy


**Three years ago we got the best Christmas gift. Today we were able to take you home from the hospital from your Cranio surgery. Tonight, as I tuck you into bed, I see the glint of excitement in your eyes. The air of Christmas magic surrounds you and you whisper and giggle with Jacob. My heart is at peace and we are blessed. Tonight I have been given my greatest gift - for tonight I have my family under my roof, happy, whole and healthy.

My Christmas Eve miracle- home just in time for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment