Friday, January 30, 2015

Tinker Tales

Dear Caden,

We are getting ready for bed and you decide that you need to go to the restroom. I sit across from you and wait while you do your business when suddenly you say, "Momma! Watch this!"
My eyes can never unsee what you decided to show me. Let me just tell you now that your tinker is not:
a pretzel : be a contortionist with your entire body not just one part
a rubber band : I don't care that it can stretch to the other side of the room, it shouldn't
a bouncy ball : there is no need to shake it like a polaroid picture
finger-like appendage : you don't need to use it to wave to me and please don't touch me, or anyone else with it. Or lay it on your brother's leg.
Also, just like pulling it isn't nice, don't push it in either. Even if it doesn't hurt you, it hurts me.  And it's gross.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment