Friday, March 8, 2013

Initiation Phase

Dear Caden,

I would get frustrated with you, but I know that your antics tonight were to impress me and to show me how much you truly love me. Daddy gave you a bath so that Mommy, and all her pregnant self, could have a moment of peace without trying to struggle to bend and twist and turn. You know the main rule of keeping the water in the bathtub however, you decided to pour your entire cup filled with water all over the floor. Now Daddy gave me a look that said, "Please help!" So, not only did Daddy have to bathe a slippery, busy boy. . . he got to mop the bathroom floor. Just remember to try and take it easy on Daddy as you take him through this initiation phase and break him in. But just between you and me, I will let you eat extra candy and watch an extra Micky Mouse - well done.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment