Friday, March 1, 2013

Massage

Dear Caden,

We have a routine that we go through every night after your bath. You like to run to my bathroom where we blow dry your hair and you bat your eyes until I agree to put some of Daddy's deodorant on you. Then you choose from Mommy's wide variety of body lotions for me to give you a massage. It originally started with me putting lotion on the small area of eczema on your leg, you quickly capitalized on that and soon started schmoozing your way to a full body massage. You bend over and asked me to rub your 'boowie' (booty) with lotion. I, being such a great Mommy, obliged. You remind me of a puppy getting his back scratched, your tongue slightly hanging out. You started going, "mmmm!" and when I asked if you liked that you breathlessly and emphatically went, "YEEEAAAAHHHH!" I feel awkward.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment