Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Babies

Dear Caden,

Babies, babies every where! Our dear friends, Nathaniel and Holly, are expanding their family! The day of their baby shower I was explaining to you that I would be leaving for a little bit for the shower, but that I would be back. You were Mr. Grumpy Gills and desperately needed a nap.

"I'll be back. I'm going to see Aunt Holly - she is going to be having a baby soon, like baby Jacob, but a girl."
"Ummm. Yeah. . . why?"
"Because they love each other and  God is blessing them with a baby, that is why."
"Oh."
You scamper to your room and I can see you thinking on this bit of information.
"Yeah, well I have a baby toooooo!"
"Really? Tell me about your baby, Caden."
"I marry Queen Elsa and our baby is Hiccup! He likes dragons."

I believe someone has seen Frozen and How to Train Your Dragons one too many times.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment