Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Feverish

Dear Caden,

I think a little piece of Mommy's heart dies every time you are sick. Holding you yesterday while we were at the pediatrician, listening to your feverish whimpers, I wish I could take this sickness from you. Mommy whispered love and prayers in your ear asking God for your 104.3 temperature to break because Mommy wanted you to sleep at home and not in the hospital. Thankfully God answers prayers because your high fever broke, although it is still lingering today. I wish I could just hug your boo boos, slather ketchup all over them and feed you waffles to make them better. So thankful for Mrs. Vickie and Meemaw who hold you when I can't. Today you proved once again that a 2 yr old will is strong, and that it is nothing compared to the taste of a sick 2 yr old will. Mommy could do without that lesson - Get better soon bug.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I hope he gets better soon! I can only imagine how scary that is after everything yall have been through. Many prayers coming your way, friend.

    ReplyDelete