Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Dear Caden,

It is 3 am and I hear, "I yuck." This is something you say when you have had a potty accident. Daddy walks into your room and I hear him call, "Mommy, I'm gonna need some help with this one!" I walk in and you have pooped. Then the realization hits, "Where are your underwear?"  You are standing there grinning, buck naked. As I've mentioned to you before, we are not exhibitionists nor do we live in a nudest colony. Thank you for trying to clean up the mess by yourself, as I know you were trying to surprise me for my birthday, but how do I put this nicely? . . . . "Always call for Mommy to help. ALWAYS." Mommy really wishes she could reclaim the 30 minutes or so from cleaning your pooped riddled wall, dresser, a book, bed, every door knob, nightlight, your toy box and your floor. The kicker - when we finally found your underwear, they were spotlessly clean. Now that takes talent.

Love,
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment