Sunday, August 18, 2013

Candy Bowl

Dear Caden,

We have a candy bowl in our house and when you go potty you get a piece of candy. Yes, you are potty trained and have been for the past 7 months, so no, you technically do not need a candy treat. This is the only way that I can have unlimited access to candy while not looking like a candy pig, by using you of course. However this has one little plot hole. This morning I was hunched over the bowl, digging to find a piece of deliciousness, when you happened upon me. Now I had just told you about 5 minutes earlier that you couldn't have any candy because you didn't go potty. You start shaking your finger at me, "No! No, no, no, no, no! Mommy no potty! Sneaky snook!" Apparently 1) You watch too much Jake and the Neverland Pirates 2) I must use the potty before getting candy because I know you are watching 3) I am somehow now held accountable for my candy intake by a 2 year old. Aww, coconuts!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment