Friday, August 2, 2013

Mr. Banana

Dear Caden,

Mornings in this house are always busy in between : dressing you, feeding Jacob, feeding you, dressing Jacob, trying to redress you from you taking off half of your clothes, trying to keep myself from getting locked in the garage half naked, me trying to grab a banana to go, making sure all of your bags are packed and putting on your shoes and socks for the 3rd time. Today we went to Discovery Green to play with some of our favorite friends and cousin Caleb. On the way there I sighed because I had left my banana at home with all of the craziness of trying to get out of the house. After we got home, I went upstairs to change and find my banana in my room. It somehow got tucked into Mommy and Daddy's bed. You know that we don't allow food upstairs, but I have to admit that it was too cute and I couldn't get upset with you. Thank you for making me smile during a crazy day. It is moments like these that I know I will miss once you are older . . . I pray you never lose your sense of silliness my dear Caden.

Love,
Mommy

Mr. Banana

Caleb and Caden * Cousin love *


No comments:

Post a Comment