Thursday, December 20, 2012

One Year Cranioversary!

Dear Caden,

One year ago today, I faced a giant that I pray to never face again. I had to hand you over to surgeons so that they could do a cranial surgery to save your little life. My heart never felt pain as it did that day. I know that God's angels held you while Mommy couldn't and that God had His hands over the Surgeon's.

Today I see you, a busy and thriving two yr old, waffle loving little boy. I adore you Caden, you bring craziness and love into my world. May your story one day help that of another family. You are special Caden, for I know that when I see that one widened part of your scar, that that is where God Himself kissed you on the OR table, giving you His healing kiss of approval. You are a daily reminder that He still works miracles. Happy one year cranioversary my dear Caden.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

You and Daddy right before the surgery
In the PICU 
Mommy's 1st view of you after a 5hr surgery



Your incision


One year later, helping Mommy in the kitchen

Last Christmas you were in the hospital, this Christmas you sit on Santa's lap

Playing with Daddy as a healthy and happy little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment