Saturday, December 29, 2012

Toddler Bed

Dear Caden,

I am not sure when it happened. Perhaps the day that you told me, "Mommy, I down. I big. I walk." Or the day that you were able to to go outside and name nearly everything that you saw without hesitation. Somehow, somewhere, you morphed from a tiny, helpless little baby into a fountain of pure energy, limitless questions, handsome big boy. Today we put away your crib for baby brother and put up a toddler bed. You picked out Thomas the Train and Cars bed sets. Of course, you spent the entire nap time out of bed instead of in it, and decided rolling on your bedroom floor and knocking on your bedroom door were way more entertaining. Mommy can't wait until night time [insert eye roll]. Please know that even though you feel like you are a big boy, that you will always be Mommy's baby, my Happy Thought.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment