Sunday, November 10, 2013

Feed On

Dear Caden,

I hear you make a fake burping sound. This is nothing new to me so I continue on with what I am doing.
"Bleeeeeeuuuuup! Ew yuck!"
This gets me to peek around the corner and I see you with your shirt lifted up holding your Buzz Lightyear toy to your chest. You sit there 'feeding' him, slowly rocking back and forth. Then you place him over your shoulder and start patting him on the back.
"Bleeeeeeuuuup!"
You catch me peeking on you.
"Momma! Buzz Lightyear spit up! Ew yuck!"
You take your shirt and rub Buzz Lightyear's face.
While I know that others may get their knickers in a wad reading this, it makes my heart happy knowing that I have successfully planted the seeds of breastfeeding into the next generation. Feed on.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment