Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Naked Dinosaurs

Dear Caden,

Rooooooaaaawr!Grrrrrrr! Roooooaaaaawwwwwr!"
It is 0530 in the morning and I hear the sounds of growling  and roaring all the way across the house. Apparently, someone has released the Kraken.
I open the door and you jump out at me, "Rooooaaawr! I eat you Momma!"
"Ahhhh! Oh no!" I feign being frightened which just melts you into a fit of giggles.
I steer you to your dresser, "C'mon Caden, let's pick out our clothes so we can get dressed."
"No! I blue dinosaur! Roaaawr!"
You attach yourself onto my leg pretending to munch on it.
"Ok blue dinosaur, let's get our clothes so we can get dressed."
"No Momma! I blue dinosaur! Blue dinosaurs no wear clothes! Roooaaawr!"
You shove Nubby, your blue dinosaur puzzle piece in my face to show me the lack of clothing on it.
Well my dear Caden, blue dinosaurs, pirates, monkeys and whatever your little mind decides to be tomorrow, all are required wear clothes in this house. Plus, it's cold outside.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment