Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Dear Caden,

On November 2, 2010 at 1323 I heard the most beautiful sound of your cries for the first time. After several weeks on bed rest and being sick the entire pregnancy, I got to hold you. Your little eyes stared at me and I knew that my life would be forever changed. Happy 3rd birthday to my little pirate Caden. I adore you with my entire being and I would do anything for you. You made me a Mommy and you made us a family. You definitely add spice, oh lots and lots of spice, to our lives. I pray that you have many more years to celebrate! May today be filled with pirates, waffles, cupcakes, candy, more cupcakes and more pirates, tic-tock croc, balloons, and did I mention cupcakes? So lets blow out your candles, celebrate and make your wish. . . this year is the best yet!

Love,
Mommy

Happy birthday to Great Grandpa Harshman, although you never got to meet him, you were born on his birthday. I know Grandpa Harshman and Great Grandpa Harshman have a front row seat in Heaven watching you today.










No comments:

Post a Comment